This post has Coronavirus (Covid-19) information for residents in Mundford and area.
Local Help is Available
If you need help with shopping, collecting prescriptions or just want a chat, you are welcome to call on the volunteers who are listed below.
Local Volunteers Needed
If you would like to help vulnerable people get essential supplies in Mundford, Cranwich, Ickburgh, West Tofts and Lyndford, please contact the Parish Clerk, with your name, address, telephone number and the hours that you are available.
Volunteers Available Now
Please have your money ready to pay for your goods.
- Angelika Peters Dennis – 07883 077297 (8am to 8pm, but can be flexible)
- Julie Pullen – 07366 609243 (8am to 8pm, but can be flexible)
- Hayley Rose – 07804 582220 (Text message only please. Can drop off food from CostCutters 1pm-3pm.)
- Sarah Pymer – please contact the office (flexible hours)
- Serena Barnes – 07769 680762 (8am to 8pm)
- Ricky – 07805 572097
- Christine – 07902 616136
- Marise – 07795 466646
- Molly – 07949 622488
- Helen Hall – 01842 879766
- Clare Pattison – please contact the office if you would like to receive a letter or phone call
- Trina Braddick – 07375 860919
- Alex Adams – 07584 722620 (8am to 6pm)
- Irmgard MacAskill – 01842 878499 (9am to 5pm)
- Jan Grace – 01842 878323
If you are volunteering, you may be entitled to COVID vaccine. Please contact you GP to check.
Voluntary Norfolk, Momentum and Community Action Norfolk are working with Norfolk County Council and local health providers to recruit volunteers for a countywide effort to respond to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis. We are particularly keen to hear from people who have the skills to volunteer in health and social care roles, which have been identified as priority areas. If you are interested, please click to register.
Feltwell Golf Club are kindly offering a home cooked meal delivery service. For full details, please click to read the menu.
Yallops (CostCutters) are offering a home delivery service, call 01842 878287.
- The Annual Parish Meeting on 2nd April has been cancelled.
- The Annual Parish Council Meeting on 5th May has been cancelled.
- The Litter Pick on the 22nd April has been cancelled.
- Mundford’s Community Car Scheme has been suspended for the time being.
- There are no services at St Leonard’s Church, or any other churches, until further notice. For further information, please refer to the noticeboard or click to view the church services page.
- Swaffham Market has been cancelled for the time being.
Due to recent advice from the government, Mundford Parish Council have decided to close the office for the time being. All contact should be by email or telephone. The clerk will check telephone messages a couple of times a week. The clerk will be available by email at the usual times of Monday to Friday, 9am to 11am. The council apologise for any inconvenience.