Mundford Parish Council normally meets at 7.30pm on the first Thursday of every month at the Cricket Club (note that the bar will be closed during the meetings), unless otherwise stated on the Parish Council noticeboard, in the newsletter or on the events page. Currently due to COVID-19 all meetings are held virtually by Zoom at 8pm on the first Thursday of every month. Details of how you can join are at the top of the agenda. Please let the Clerk know if you would like to attend.
The press and public are warmly invited to attend.
- Read the latest agenda (available three working days before each meeting).
- Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting on 1st April 2021 at 7:30pm
- Meeting dates for 2021.
- View the minutes from this year’s meetings below.
- 01 Minutes of Mundford Parish Council Meeting 7th January 2021.pdf
- 02 Minutes of Mundford Parish Council Meeting 4th February 2021.pdf
- 03 Minutes of Mundford Parish Council Meeting 4th March 2021.pdf
- 04 Minutes of Mundford Parish Council Meeting 1st April 2021.pdf
- 04a Minutes of Annual Parish Meeting 1st April 2021.pdf
You can also:
- View the minutes of Parish Council and Annual Parish meetings from past years.