This page will contain additional links to procedures and documentation in due course.
- Accounts and Audit Report – Each year electors have the opportunity to inspect the Parish accounts and audit report. You can read the audit conclusion notices below. Contact the clerk for more information or to access the full accounts.
Current Year – 2020/21 Accounts
- Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement
- Section 2 – Accounting Statements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Explanation of Variances
- Exercise of Public Rights
- Code of Conduct – At their meeting on 4th August 2019 Mundford Parish Council officially adopted this Code of Conduct.
- Financial Regulations – These regulations were adopted by the Council at its meeting held on 5th December 2019. Read the Financial Regulations.
- ICO – Model Publication Scheme
- Information Protection Policy – This policy was adopted by the Council at its meeting held 3rd May 2018. Read the Information Protection Policy
- Planning Protocol – These procedures were adopted by the Council at its meeting held on 5th April 2018. Read the Planning Protocol.
- Register of Interests – Councillors are obliged to sign a disclosure of pecuniary and other registrable interests.
- Co-option Policy – This policy was agreed by the Chairman on 6th March 2020. Read the Co-option Policy.
- Equality & Diversity Policy – This policy was agreed by the Chairman on 1st April 2020. Read the Equality & Diversity Policy.
- Standing Orders – This policy was agreed at the meeting on 3rd December 2020. Read the Standing Orders.
- Allotment Policy – This policy was agreed by the Chairman on 17th February 2020. Read the Allotment Policy.
- Powers and Duties – This provides details of the Powers and Duties of Local Councils. Read the Powers and Duties.