Mundford Parish Council are pleased to announce the date for the 2016 STANTA tour will be Wednesday 20th July.
DEPARTING FROM THE VILLAGE HALL 5.00 PM,
THE TOUR WILL LAST FOR APPROXIMATLY 3 HOURS
To apply please contact the clerk putting STANTA 2016 in the subject box or write giving your full name, address and telephone number.
- No persons under the age of 18 are permitted on the training area.
- Mundford Residents will be given priority
- Residents that have not previously been on the tour will be given priority.
- All other applicants will be treated on a first come, first served basis.
- A minimum donation of £5.00 will be collected as you enter the bus, this will cover the cost of the coach and the remaining money will be donated to the STANTA Central Bank which is distributed equally to four different charities. They are, The Army Benevolent Fund, Help for Heroes, The Soldiers, Sailors and Air Force Association and the Battle Area Churches Restoration Fund.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 24th June 2016