Mundford Parish Council are pleased to announce the date for the 2014 STANTA tour will be Tuesday 10th June. The tour will depart from the Village Hall at 5pm and will last for approximately three hours.
- The tour is open to Mundford residents only.
- No persons under the age of 18 are permitted on the training area.
- Residents that applied last year and were not successful will be given priority, however you must apply again for the 2014 tour. All other applicants will be treated on a first come, first served basis.
- There is no charge for the tour, but the council would like to make a donation to the STANTA Central Bank which is distributed equally to four different charities. So a minimum donation of £2.00 per person will be collected as you enter the bus. The charities are:
- The Army Benevolent Fund,
- Help for Heroes,
- The Soldiers, Sailors and Air Force Association and the
- Battle Area Churches Restoration Fund.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 16th May 2014.
To apply please contact us (using the form on the left) or write giving your full name, address and telephone number to:-
Mrs Pauline Angus
Clerk to the Council
Mundford Parish Office
2a Swaffham Road
Mundford IP26 5EH