CHRISTMAS TREE AND VILLAGE GREEN LIGHTS SWITCH-ON
The switching on of the lights on the Christmas tree and around the village green was a great success and attended by around 250 people in total.
Many thanks to Father Christmas!! for switching on the lights and mingling with the children.
Many thanks to the Village Voices Choir for their participation. Always much enjoyed by all.
Our thanks must go to the following for their support in raising money for Charity:
- The Crown for the mulled wine and mince pies etc. This raised £145.50 for the Air Ambulance.
- Yallops Butchers for the hot dogs stall. This raised £73.40 for the Parkinsons Charity.
- Mundford Fish Bar for the cakes stall. This raised £50.00 for the East Anglia Childrens Hospice.
- The Parish Council hot chocolate drink stand raised £50.00 for Cancer Research.
- We would also like to thank Lynford Court Care Home and Lynford Hall for their participation.
The Parish Council would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.